Monday, October 10, 2011

Non-Book Post

Hey Guys :) This is something new, a "non-book post" where I just discuss something interesting that happened to me.

So, today I went down to Times Square to the MTV studios for a mini-concert. It was of foreign artists from South Korea, more mostly know as KPOP. It's rare for them to come here, and since I'm really into them I HAD to go see them. Overall, I won't make this a long post. So here's the rundown:

- Got on line waited for hours. Feet and Back hurt
- MTV needs to be more organized..

-Was unable to get in studio EVEN THOUGH my name was on the list...(eyeing you MTV..>.>)
-Watched the show from outside on the big screen

-the groups that came were great and VERY adorable. esp. the boys

Highlight of the whole day? I MET HUGH JACKMAN AND HE GAVE A HIGH FIVE. yup, that was good.

p.s  if your intrested in why I like KPOP check this video out: GD&TOP - Knock Out
there are MANY MANY groups, these two are unit duo from one of my favs.
don't knock until you try it! Tell me if you like or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...