Saturday, November 26, 2011


This Friday's Question:

When You're Not Reading: What occupies your time 
when your nose isn't stuck in a book?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmm...well. I'm usually doing homework since I'm a student in college or I'm watching television. Sometimes I don't have time to watch my favorite shows so I try to just catch up on recent missed episodes. There are other times when I go with old high school classmates, I mean usually or occasionally we talk to each other on Facebook; and then we try and make plans or something to meet up. I actually did that today. XD. We went to go see Breaking Dawn, even stopped at Barnes and Noble. LOL. I made her buy one of my favorite UF books, Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. Now, I'll just wait for her thoughts on it.

If I'm not doing any of that ^.....I'm usually sleeping. A human version of a sloth. For real. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...