Friday, April 20, 2012




This Friday's Question:

Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular 
book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog 
that convinced you to pick up a certain book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Pretty much almost all of my choice readings these days comes from inspirations and raving reviews of other readers and of course fellow bloggers!
 
 
Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea  is a HUGE fan of the Agatha Christie novels. So much so that's she inspired me to check them out.


Now, I haven't quite gotten to read them yet but I'm very excited. Who doesn't love a good mystery? The one that I will (hopefully soon) start reading is: 

"And Then Their Were None"

I have the e-book too it, so it's definitely on my TBR pile!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...